[Wiki] In computing, a data warehouse (DW or...
Course Dates: March 16, 2020 - June 30, 2020
Enrollment Dates: March 16, 2020 - June 30, 2020
Class Size: 150 (113 places left)
Who can Enroll: Anyone
Course Language: Fr
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Select an appropriate hardware/software platform for a data warehousing project.
- Implement Data Flow using Talend, Pentaho BA, Microsoft BI Suite ...
- Implement Control Flow using Talend, Pentaho BA.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction using Talend/Pentaho Data Integration.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading using Talend/Pentaho Data Integration.
- Implement data cleansing and enforce data integrity.
- Describe how IBM Cognos solutions can consume data from the data warehouse.